Meet Adam V. Sadlowski
- Examples of Adam’s key achievements include:
- Representing a class of internet sports publishers against Fox Media Inc. and Scout.com LLC in a plaintiff class action lawsuit brought in federal court in Seattle, Washington, resulting in a $6 million settlement for his clients; and
- Defending client in breach of contract and bad faith lawsuit brought in federal court relating to a $12 million Ponzi scheme, resulting in a dismissal for his client; and
- Representing clients in class action and individual lawsuits throughout the country brought under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Adam is licensed to practice law in the states of Ohio , as well as the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio Adam is a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association and the Ohio State Bar Association.